Why choose Grant Property?
There are many reasons why landlords choose Grant Property to manage their property
Grant Property make property management easy. Grant Property is an ARLA registered letting agent; working to the highest industry standards.
When it comes to property management, Grant Property provide the complete service for landlords. Good service for landlords is a priority. We do understand that in property management sometimes problems can arise. We always aim to ensure we communicate and resolve any issues quickly and thoroughly.
For landlords we aim to make property management easy.
We can help with everything from assessing your rent to offering a range of associated property management services, including interiors, repairs, renovations and property investment. You'll even have your very own dedicated Property Management Team who look after all your property management needs. Discover what makes Grant Property different from other property management companies. Why not read through the monthly Grant Property Investor Newsletter which can be found on our Investor News page.
Expectations of Service for Investors and Landlords Deliverables for Our Customers
As our client, we believe it is key that you understand upfront what you can expect from us as your letting and property management agent, so that we are both working towards the same results and expectations.
We have listened to client feedback and as such have restructed our property management team to reduce the number of people our clients need to speak to. We aim to deliver more cohesive, streamlined service to all our clients. However, you will come into contact with a number of different people in our organization but you will have one key point of contact, who will look after you and your properties.
At the initial stage of your investment, you will be in contact with a member of our sales teams who will guide you through the process and answer any question you may have.
Once the purchase of your property has concluded and it is going through the development phase, you will be looked after by a dedicated team, who focus on the city your property is in. They will be your main point of contact at Grant Property, and are responsible for ensuring that you receive the service you require and your property is being looked after in all aspects of property management across the business.
On occasions, you may like to speak to the relevant expert on a topic and for them to talk you through the details of any specific queries you may have.
- Lettings: local on the ground sales team who will update you on the status of your property’s rental status, and discuss any special requirements with you.
- HMO: specialist team who deal with ensuring your property meets all HMO requirements and gaining all necessary licenses.
- Late or unpaid rent: this team follow up on any outstanding rent and will communicate with you on progress and gain your approval to take legal action if required.
In terms of your key account management team you can expect the following:
- A welcome meeting or call to introduce themselves and agree how you would like to be communicated to on an ongoing basis.
- A handbook setting out in detail what you can expect with regard to your property being managed.
- Your main point of contact should you have any queries, questions or issues regarding the process, the company or your property.
- Regular communication on the status of your property and highlighting any issues or opportunities.
- For those investors with 3 or more properties, an annual revaluation and portfolio review will be carried out.
We always welcome your feedback, be it positive or negative. If you have an issue, please let us know. This gives us the opportunity to improve our service and reward our people who are doing a good job.
We always aim to give the best possible service. However, things do sometimes go wrong. If that happens, we want to know about it, ensure the issue is resolved and put measures in place to prevent it happening again.
For simple issues, our aim is to deal with these on the spot. For more complicated issues, we have a structured escalation process. If something is not dealt with within two steps of escalation it will go direct to the Managing Director.
We at Grant Property have set out what our values and guiding principles as a business are. These principles should define who we are, what we do, the way in which we do it and what our customers, suppliers and employees should expect from us.
Service. We always...
- Do what we say we would do
- Listen to our customers
- Take personal responsibility