- Client centric.
- Operationally focused.
- Leadership and Training DNA.
- First class communication skills.
- To achieve / exceed department KPI’s.07
- To recruit, induct and train a first class team, capable of achieving targets.
- To help set and then manage a standard pricing system for repairs.
- To help develop technology and systems which improve service and reduce administration.
- To recruit and manage a great team of sub-contractors.
- To identify and help solve business issues, and to strive for continual improvement.
- To run effective weekly team meetings, which improve performance.
- To ensure an effective Intensive Care system is put in place, to manage department problems and fix underlying issues.
Key Success Measurements
- Operational KPI’s.
- Tenant and Landlord feedback and ratings
Play on the Team
- We care about our clients and take service very seriously and we expect all our suppliers to do the same.
- You are expected to fully participate in the Property Management team and wider Grant Property Team and be flexible in your approach to team playing. Ideas and innovations which will develop the service levels, efficiency and profitability of the business are actively encouraged.
- Attend (either in person or virtually) and fully participate in morning and weekly meetings and quarterly all-staff days.
- A high degree of confidentiality and professionalism is expected and required at all times.
- Attention to detail is vitally important, providing an assured, reliable service to all clients.
- Prompt, informative responses are required at all times.
- Motivated, proactive, hard-working and well organised. A proven track record of working as a team player supporting other members is a must.
- Honesty and Integrity at all times is an absolute necessity.
In return you will receive:
- A competitive salary with bonus opportunities
- 22 days holiday rising to 25 days after 5 years service. 8 Statutory days, 4 of which can be taken outside of the bank holidays. (The office only closes at Christmas and New Year)
- Flexible Working hours.
- BUPA after year one.
- The support of an established long serving talented team.
- You will be a part of this exciting, constantly evolving award winning business.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Please note by sending your CV to us you confirm you have read and understood the Privacy Notice. Click Here to read our Privacy Notice.