- Manage projects to ensure they are completed to required standards, on time and on budget.
- Deputise for Associate Director of Operations as appropriate.
- Meeting with sub-contractors to clarify the specific requirements of each project.
- Monitor sub-contractor performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short & long term goals.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Develop project plans to be shared with sub-contractors and other team members.
- Day to day operational issues for your cities, overseeing all aspects of property renovations.
- Snag and sign off completed renovations.
- Ensure all Health & Safety Compliance Regulations are in place and adhered to.
- Experience in the construction / renovations industry as Contracts Manager/Site Manager
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once to ensure no decline in quality control.
- Familiarity with Excel, Word, MS Office, Outlook Etc (essential)
- Experience in process improvement.
- SMSTS Certification (desired)
- First Aid Certification (desired)
- Time management & analytical skills.
- Strong negotiation skills essential.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Strong Health & Safety knowledge.
- A high degree of confidentiality and professionalism is expected and required at all times.
- Attention to detail is vitally important, providing an assured, reliable service to all clients.
- Prompt, informative responses are required at all times.
- Motivated, proactive, hard-working and well organised. A proven track record of working as a team player supporting other members is a must.
- Honesty and Integrity at all times is an absolute necessity.
In return you will receive:
- A competitive salary with bonus opportunities
- 22 days holiday rising to 25 days after 5 years service. 8 Statutory days, 4 of which can be taken outside of the bank holidays. (The office only closes at Christmas and New Year)
- Flexible Working hours.
- BUPA after year one.
- The support of an established long serving talented team.
- You will be a part of this exciting, constantly evolving award winning business.
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter to the Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org