- Manage projects to ensure they are completed to required standards, on time and on budget.
- Deputise for Operations Director as appropriate.
- Meeting with sub-contractors to clarify the specific requirements of each project.
- Monitor sub-contractor performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short & long term goals.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Develop project plans to be shared with sub-contractors and other team members.
- Day to day operational issues for your cities, overseeing all aspects of property renovations.
- Snag and sign off completed renovations.
- Ensure all Health & Safety Compliance Regulations are in place and adhered to.
- Experience in the construction / renovations industry
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once to ensure no decline in quality control.
- Familiarity with Excel, Word, MS Office, Outlook Etc.
- Experience in process improvement.
- SMSTS Certification.
- First Aid Certification.
- Time management & analytical skills.
- Strong negotiation skills essential.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Strong Health & Safety knowledge.
Play on the Team
- We care about our clients and take service very seriously and we expect all our suppliers to do the same.
- You are expected to fully participate in the Renovations team and wider Grant Property Team and be flexible in your approach to team playing. Ideas and innovations which will develop the service levels, efficiency and profitability of the business are actively encouraged.
- Attend (either in person or virtually) and fully participate in morning and weekly meetings and quarterly all-staff days.
- A high degree of confidentiality and professionalism is expected and required at all times.
- Attention to detail is vitally important, providing an assured, reliable service to all clients.
- Prompt, informative responses are required at all times.
- Motivated, proactive, hard-working and well organised. A proven track record of working as a team player supporting other members is a must.
- Honesty and Integrity at all times is an absolute necessity.
In return you will receive:
- A competitive salary with bonus opportunities
- 22 days holiday rising to 25 days after 5 years service. 8 Statutory days, 4 of which can be taken outside of the bank holidays. (The office only closes at Christmas and New Year)
- Flexible Working hours.
- BUPA after year one.
- The support of an established long serving talented team.
- You will be a part of this exciting, constantly evolving award winning business.