- Preparation and delivery of the monthly management accounts.
- Weekly cashflow forecasts
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Monthly financial forecasts
- Annual budgets
- Liaison with company auditors
- Adhoc reporting for Grant Asset Management & subsidiaries and other associated companies
- Ensure high service levels are maintained at all times
- Ability to problem solve and focus on key issues
- Commercial acumen
- Driving systems improvements
Play on the Team
- We care about our clients and take service very seriously and we expect all our suppliers to do the same.
- You are expected to fully participate in the Finance Department and wider Grant Property Team and be flexible in your approach to team playing. Ideas and innovations which will develop the service levels, efficiency and profitability of the business are actively encouraged.
- Attend (either in person or virtually) and fully participate in morning and weekly meetings and quarterly all-staff days.
- A high degree of confidentiality and professionalism is expected and required at all times.
- Attention to detail is vitally important, providing an assured, reliable service to all clients.
- Prompt, informative responses are required at all times.
- Motivated, proactive, hard-working and well organised. A proven track record of working as a team player supporting other members is a must.
- Honesty and Integrity at all times is an absolute necessity.
In return you will receive:
- A competitive salary with bonus opportunities
- 22 days holiday rising to 25 days after 5 years service. 8 Statutory days, 4 of which can be taken outside of the bank holidays. (The office only closes at Christmas and New Year)
- Flexible Working hours.
- BUPA after year one.
- The support of an established long serving talented team.
- You will be a part of this exciting, constantly evolving award winning business.
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter to the Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org