Trusted + Knowledgeable
- Letting Support are involved in matching potential tenants to properties
- Achieve and maintain 85% conversion rate from appointments to lets
- Arranging open or group viewings with tenants
- Providing administrative support to the Lettings Department
- Diary managing Letting Coordinators diaries
- Assisting with Marketing of the properties
- Liaising with our English Agents
- Ensure tenant satisfaction and effective customer care which will generate growth through referrals
Play on the Team
- We care about our clients and take service very seriously and we expect a high level of customer service from our employees.
- You are expected to fully participate in the Lettings Department and wider Grant Property Team and be flexible in your approach to team playing. Ideas and innovations which will develop the service levels, efficiency and profitability of the business are actively encouraged.
- Attend (either in person or virtually) and fully participate in morning and weekly meetings and quarterly all-staff days.
- A high degree of confidentiality and professionalism is expected and required at all times.
- Motivated, proactive and well organised
- Able to work well within a team
- Honesty and Integrity is required at all times
In return you will receive:
- A competitive salary
- Bonus Structure
- 22 days holiday rising to 25 days after 5 years service. 8 Statutory days, 4 of which can be taken outside of the bank holidays. (The office only closes at Christmas and New Year)
- Flexible Working hours.
- BUPA after year one.
- The support of an established long serving talented team.
- You will be a part of this exciting, constantly evolving award winning business.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to Paula Russell at email@example.com