Trusted + Knowledgeable
- Support Property Manager with accurate and thorough reporting of the Properties
- Responsible for notifying tenants of all attendance
- Remind tenants of their obligations during their tenancy where required
- Carry out End of Tenancy Inspections and arrange Cleaning Contractors
- Ensure properties remain to high standard and meet current regulations
- Arrange and provide Fire Talks to HMO tenants
- Carry out HMO inspections with local authorities
- Uploading reports to SME
- Maintaining consistency of work in all Cities
- Assisting colleagues with the application process
- Self-Motivation is essential
- Attention to detail is paramount
- Ability to see the ‘bigger picture’
- Out of the box thinking
Play on the Team
- We care about our clients and tenants and take service very seriously and we expect all our suppliers to do the same.
- You are expected to fully participate in the property management department and wider Grant Property Team and be flexible in your approach to team playing. Ideas and innovations which will develop the service levels, efficiency and profitability of the business are actively encouraged.
- Attend (either in person or virtually) and fully participate in morning and weekly meetings and quarterly all-staff days.
- A high degree of confidentiality and professionalism is expected and required at all times.
- Attention to detail is vitally important, providing an assured, reliable service to all clients.
- Prompt, informative responses are required at all times.
- Motivated, proactive, hard-working and well organised. A proven track record of working as a team player supporting other members.
- Honesty and Integrity at all times is an absolute necessity
In return you will receive:
- A competitive salary with bonus opportunities
- 22 days holiday rising to 25 days after 5 years service. 8 Statutory days, 4 of which can be taken outside of the bank holidays. (The office only closes on 25 & 26th December and 1st & 2nd January)
- Flexible Working hours.
- BUPA after year one.
- The support of an established long serving talented team.
- You will be a part of this exciting, constantly evolving award winning business.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note by sending your CV to us you confirm you have read and understood the Privacy Notice.