Trusted + Knowledgeable
- Building strong relations with key Sales Agents. (Front line, property manager and very top level).
- Sourcing and winning great opportunities, which work as an investment.
- Carrying out accurate property assessments.
- Hitting profit targets.
- Working with PCM team to help pitch properties to clients
- Helping clients understand benefits of given properties and areas.
- Seeking off market opportunities.
- Creating great sales particulars.
- Liaising with surveyors on values and condition.
- Help prevent any fall throughs.
- To play an active role in the department when holiday cover is needed.
- Identify and maintain off market contacts
- To have a good working relationship with local councils regarding HMO regulations.
- Take a proactive role within the lettings team carrying out viewings on a regular basis.
- To help identify new business and development opportunities.
- Attending networking events to help grow the business.
- To promote brand awareness in all cities
Play on the Team
- We care about our clients and take service very seriously and we expect all our suppliers to do the same.
- You are expected to fully participate in the investment department and wider Grant Property Team and be flexible in your approach to team playing. Ideas and innovations which will develop the service levels, efficiency and profitability of the business are actively encouraged.
- Attend (either in person or virtually) and fully participate in morning and weekly meetings and quarterly all-staff days.
- A high degree of confidentiality and professionalism is expected and required at all times.
In return you will receive:
- A competitive salary with bonus opportunities
- 22 days holiday rising to 25 days after 5 years service. 8 Statutory days, 4 of which can be taken outside of the bank holidays. (The office only closes on 25 & 26th December and 1st & 2nd January)
- Flexible Working hours.
- BUPA after year one.
- The support of an established long serving talented team.
- You will be a part of this exciting, constantly evolving award winning business.
To apply, send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Please note by sending your CV to us you confirm you have read and understood the Privacy Notice