- To help achieve/exceed department KPI’s around volume, response time, profit and margin and growth of portfolio interaction in repairs.
- To provide efficient high level service to tenants repair requests across full portfolio.
- Provide consistent level of service across all cities in portfolio, and make efforts to enhance your on the job knowledge and learning of the repairs trades.
- To help develop key processes and use of technology to enhance service taking an active role in the management of data and job updates within the FixFlo system.
- Provide informative ‘self-help’ guides for tenants to follow and be able to respond to update requests in good time.
- Ensure client expenditure is well managed minimising unnecessary contractor call outs. Build relations with sub contractors to ensure we are receiving the correct advice.
- Ensure tenant liability costs are charged accordingly
- To assist in arranging and managing of communal repairs where required.
- To provide quotations on works as required, eventually quoting for mini and major refurbishments that clients are seeking for value gain.
- Invest time inside and outside of work to build knowledge of repair items.
- Be able to when required manage workload of any appointed direct engineers and understand the commercial terms of time/rates/cost/income.
- Spend sufficient amount of time dealing with after care repair matters in some cases at the site location. Quality control of a % of all repairs is required and you should be your own system for achieving this.
- Make strides to learn the commercial/financial side of the business, learning from managers and directors to then be able to contribute once that knowledge is established.
- Ensure high service levels are maintained at all times.
- High attention to detail.
- Great communication skills between internal and external customers as well as contractors
- Positive client feedback.
- Be proactive to keep on top of jobs overdue, need to ensure organization of jobs live is of the highest order.
Play on the Team
- We care about our clients and take service very seriously and we expect all our suppliers to do the same.
- You are expected to fully participate in the Property Management team and wider Grant Property Team and be flexible in your approach to team playing. Ideas and innovations which will develop the service levels, efficiency and profitability of the business are actively encouraged.
- Attend (either in person or virtually) and fully participate in morning and weekly meetings and quarterly all-staff days.
- Provide support for the Core Grant business in terms of general management duties especially in sub locations where quick responses are needed, and to take on any other tasks that the business may need at that time.
- A high degree of confidentiality and professionalism is expected and required at all times.
- Attention to detail is vitally important, providing an assured, reliable service to all clients.
- Prompt, informative responses are required at all times.
- Motivated, proactive, hard-working and well organised. A proven track record of working as a team player supporting other members is a must.
- Honesty and Integrity at all times is an absolute necessity.
In return you will receive:
- A competitive salary with bonus opportunities
- 22 days holiday rising to 25 days after 5 years service. 8 Statutory days, 4 of which can be taken outside of the bank holidays. (The office only closes at Christmas and New Year)
- Flexible Working hours.
- BUPA after year one.
- The support of an established long serving talented team.
- You will be a part of this exciting, constantly evolving award winning business.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Please note by sending your CV to us you confirm you have read and understood the Privacy Notice. Click Here to read our Privacy Notice.